Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most dislikeable person in football.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Was he not found guilty of racially abusing a fellow player by the FA?

And Suarez and that word have been used in the same post almost a thousand times on boards.ie I see from a quick search so I find it funny you take issue with my post :)

If it is against the rules I'll edit it out but I don't see how.

Anyway back on topic, Niall Quinn

The same report that stated Luis Suarez isn't a racist. And let's face it, we all know Suarez isn't a racist. To call him so is trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ye're lying to yerselves lads

Rio-Ferdinand-onesie-picture.jpg

Lying to yerselves

_50538842_corden_bg.jpg

And it sickens me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I would like to nominate football fans as a whole. The most hateful sports fans on the planet. They live the HATE. You just have to look at this thread and how many posts it has recieved in such a short space of time to see people jizz themselves at the thought of expressing HATE.

Them and Sepp Blatter. Horrible man. I hope he lives to see the disintigration of FIFA and international football. Bringing the World Cup to ****holes is not going to be his legacy despite what he has made himself believe.

Jeez, the hate from this post!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,568 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Boskowski wrote: »
    What did Alan Pardew do to anyone?

Ask Jose Fonte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

monkey9 wrote: »
    The same report that stated Luis Suarez isn't a racist. And let's face it, we all know Suarez isn't a racist. To call him so is trolling.

I've never met the man, i have no clue what he gets up to in his spare time, i have no idea what his racial views are. What i do know is that he admitted to calling Patrice Evra a "negrito".

Where do you and Luis hang out that you know so much about him??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Aaaaaaanndd there goes the thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Listen lads, turtyturd has dragged this thread way off topic, if you have issue with my post report it and mods can give clarification to you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Ok, enough chances. Some people behaved, some didn't. Thread closed with a review of posts likely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement