Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Schools in Naas

Options
  • 19-01-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

We're moving from France to Kildare and I've been looking at a number of schools. Not too sure on Newbridge Educate Together but they've offered us a place.

Also I've been trying to research Kilashee Multi-demoninational School in Naas but can find out nothing and their website is really out of date.

Anyone have any info on these two schools particularly Kilashee MD as it looks great but with no reviews on it I'm a bit dubious...

TIA (we live in Brittany now and my DH is so excited to meet some fellow celtics!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Where will you live in Naas?

My eldest just went thro Scoil Bhride and the other is in 5th and i can highly recommend it

Advertisement