Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account

Options
  • 19-01-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I set up a savings account but I cannot seem to set it up on the 365 banking app.
    Is there any reason for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Alpha Dog 1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The majority of Bank of Ireland 365 deposits accounts can be added via 365 Online. For more information on the types of accounts that can be registered please see here.

To add an account via 365 Online, please choose the correct drop down option in My Inbox and complete the application.

If you have already registered your savings account via 365 online and are having issues in viewing this, please contact BOI365 on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement