Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI REFUND

Options
  • 19-01-2014 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey

I received a letter on the 23rd of December 2013 informing me that my PPI refund was lodged to my credit card.
    I do not know how well organised institution you are, but I closed my bank and credit card accounts with you at least two years ago. 
    I'm just curious now how how much time would I have to spend hanging on the phone trying to get a cheque issued instead. 
    What is the quickest way to get it sorted pretty please?

P.S. I will not write a letter to your PO BOX in New Century House, because we have 2014 now and there are quicker ways of communicating.

have a good day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi efendi, 

Thanks for you post. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

You can visit a BOI branch or call Credit Card Services. Calling Credit Card Services will probably be the better option.

Credit Card Services are available on 0818 251 251 / 00 353 1 4044000 and representative assisted hours are 8am - 8pm Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm Sat and 10am - 5pm Sun. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vandriver1

Hi completed and signed a form from bank of Ireland in missold ppi a coue of weeks ago. Just wondering how long does this process take before a refund is issued. Thanks kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

vandriver1 wrote: »
    Hi completed and signed a form from bank of Ireland in missold ppi a coue of weeks ago. Just wondering how long does this process take before a refund is issued. Thanks kev
    Hi Kev,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We have a detailed FAQ on credit card PPI.
    Please see section on 'How and when will you notify me, if my claim has been accepted' here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vandriver1

Hi billy following on from my inquiry as regards ppi. At the base of form where bank details are to be given. I have given my credit union account number where my wages are paid in weekly through BANK of IRELAND Charleville. Co. Cork. as I currently don't hold a bank account. Will this be acceptable

Advertisement