Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to finish house? 2,021 Sq. Feet, Four bed.

Options
  • 19-01-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the property market and am trying to get my first property. There is a house that I really like the look of but it is not completed.

I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on how much it would cost to complete to a reasonable standard. I am clueless in this area, and would appreciate any help. 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k?

I know that this is vague, but even an estimate to the nearest 10k would be a starting point, thanks a million.

Kev.

Stats below:

2,021 Sq. Feet, Four bed, 1.5 story, internal walls plastered, electrical work complete, plumbing complete (no sanitary ware), PVC windows & doors in, pine panel interior doors in and exterior work has been completed.

Any advice appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

30-80k

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TemujinKhan

Thanks John for the reply. Might be easier to go for one that is fully finished :0

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bombadil

Hey there.. good luck if u take this project on.. certainly very rewarding. Having finished a house of the same size last year.. 40,000 should finish it to a good standard if you price around... feel free to pm a link to the property or list of works if you want a better idea.

Advertisement