Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Sunday Lunch

Options
  • 19-01-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hi ,

I am from Galway but can not think of anywhere that is good for a late sunday lunch? say around 2.30 - 3pm

I am looking at somewhere for a birthday lunch and was thinking somewhere like The Park House.. but I am open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

A bit late in reply but, Flannerys does a great old school sunday lunch, maybe blakes for a little bit more modern

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭ratracer

The Salthill Hotel is very good, and not too costly either. I've attended many family lunches/occasions there and have never been disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

O Grady's on the Pier in Barna. Very good, though on the pricey side (or used to be anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've had the chorizo and red pepper hash 2 weekends in a row in Kelly's.
    Place can be a bit noisy but is nice for brunch/lunch

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

The cafe in the museum is good for a spot of weekend brunch. That'd be my pick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Was at the Brasserie on a sunday before Christmas. Was quite nice, not too expensive and the service was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The White Gables in Moycullen

Advertisement