Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin forerunner 110 - trouble shooting

Options
  • 19-01-2014 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I haven't synced my Garmin for a while (about 9 months I think) and I'm trying to do it now. The upload gets stuck midway and doesn't move. I tried to update the software which I think was successful, afterwards I tried to upload the activities again with no success.
    After the run today it flashed a message which I didn't get a chance to read - message flashed and everything from the screen disapeared, this happened a few times.
    Anybody experienced anything like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 grangerka

up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭overpronator

Sounds like you could have a corrupted file. If you really want the data go into the watch like you would a usb stick or hard drive and you can manually copy the files from the activities folder and upload them one by one to Garmin connect. Ive had to do this with a FR110 in the past.

There is an entire thread dedicated to Garmin issues here so drop in there and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 grangerka

Thank you, I since then did the master reset. still experiencing the same issue though. I'll look into the other threat.

Advertisement