Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP, I need advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭benny79

TRUST ME I understand the human element the indian and arrow come to mine I have got lessons and have improved some what but still struggling for consistently!

would you not agree when your on the machine in AG lets say and you hit a bad shot its not as bad on the screen where as you know if you were on the course it be OOB or 2 fairways over! Im not the only one that thinks this had a few other golfers say it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

benny79 wrote: »
    TRUST ME I understand the human element the indian and arrow come to mine I have got lessons and have improved some what but still struggling for consistently!

would you not agree when your on the machine in AG lets say and you hit a bad shot its not as bad on the screen where as you know if you were on the course it be OOB or 2 fairways over! Im not the only one that thinks this had a few other golfers say it to me.

If we are talking about the Vector, then it can be less accurate as it is image based technology over Doppler, but take a look at the width of the virtual landing area, and look at the number that tells you off line left/right. When I said the human element, I also meant the guy fitting the club, has to use his experience and knowledge to look beyond the image and look at the numbers. But the player has to realize too, that a new club, well fitted or not is not going to make you a more consistent driver of the ball.

Advertisement