Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken Wings like Lidl Glenfell. Any ideas?

Options
  • 19-01-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!

I am trying to make a Chicken Wings like Lidl Glenfell. I like that they are already marinated and ready to fry. I tried few marinated techniques but all failed.

Does anyone have any idea how to make Chicken Wings like this?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,406 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The marinade ingredients should be on the packet

• Registered Users Posts: 2 babyspain

Mellor wrote: »
    The marinade ingredients should be on the packet

Hi. I am trying to find out the method of marinating, so that I can fry them and have all the flavor like the wings from Lidl.

I tried to marinate the wings 24 for hours with mix of butter, hot sauce and pepper, but after I fried them, almost all the sauce is lost.

Next that I will try is to marinate them and then put them in the oven for a little time so that the butter and the spices stick to the wing, so they are prepared when it's time to fry them.

Any idea is welcome:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭dipdip

Hi. I don't know what Lidl Glenfell means, but I do know that the most effective way to make wings is to cook them until crisp, and then toss in the sauce.

When I make them, I simply salt them and toss in a little oil and then bake. Then I mix Franks hot sauce with melted butter, warm it through and toss the wings in this sauce. Then I make a blue cheese sauce to dip them into. I hope this gives you some ideas.

Advertisement