Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims Court Website

Options
  • 19-01-2014 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys,

my dad has been using the small claims court website to file a case, but we've been having some problems with the website. on the "claim details screen" where you fill in the claim details, it only lets us fill in 15 characters which obviously isn't enough for a claim (and max is supposed to be 1500). we emailed them and were told the website is only compatible with internet explorer, but we still can't do it on IE on either of our laptops.
    Have any of you had this experience? What did you guys do to fill in the details? :confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

kragenmore wrote: »
    Hi guys,

my dad has been using the small claims court website to file a case, but we've been having some problems with the website. on the "claim details screen" where you fill in the claim details, it only lets us fill in 15 characters which obviously isn't enough for a claim (and max is supposed to be 1500). we emailed them and were told the website is only compatible with internet explorer, but we still can't do it on IE on either of our laptops.
    Have any of you had this experience? What did you guys do to fill in the details? :confused::confused:

Paper and Pen, probably best to keep it simple when he courts service are involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

Bepolite wrote: »
    Paper and Pen, probably best to keep it simple when he courts service are involved.

I suppose we'll have to, just thought the website might be handy for keeping track of things.

Advertisement