Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Son suspended falsely - Extremely angry

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭beveragelady

So if a child has a asthma attack he can't asked someone for help as that would be talking the lad wasn't sitting on the table having the Craic with the boys now was he. Last time I talked to someone it carried on for more than 5 seconds. If that teacher can't be bothered to listen to what happened then go and get some classes on how to deal with kids.what's is suppose to teach the child own up to something he didn't do great experience for the child to carry on to adulthood.

Not sure what you're saying with any of this.
    If I have correctly interpreted the part in bold you have missed the bit where the OP told us that his son did in fact talk, despite a warning from the teacher.

All this nonsense about the teacher having left the room is comical. It's a second level school. Unless there are issues with severe special needs in the class, the kids do not need to be supervised %100 of the time. Teachers are supposed to be facilitators in self-directed independent learning, not omniscient beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why is the OP banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Here's me thinking there being paid to a job, its a second level school with kids flying objects at other kids like kids do that's why there supervised. Mite be one of them new fancy schools where kids teach themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thargor wrote: »
    Why is the OP banned?
    I suspect we'll find that he's a re-reg ... that's by far the most common reason for getting sitebanned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

Thargor wrote: »
    Why is the OP banned?

Trolling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I see that now, pretty good bit of trolling tbh, I usually dont get sucked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I suspect we'll find that he's a re-reg ... that's by far the most common reason for getting sitebanned.

Correct. Closing thread seeing as the op is no longer participating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement