If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50ST60

Options
  • 19-01-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,
    Would you guys have a Panasonic 50ST60 avail . Price inc 5 year warranty and del to dublin
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

gsp119 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Would you guys have a Panasonic 50ST60 avail . Price inc 5 year warranty and del to dublin
    Thanks
    Now down to our last couple :eek::(

It's just £799.95 and delivery would be £39.95 to Dublin.

Amazing TV..

Keep us posted if you would like to grab one of the last of these classics!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Chef-1st

Amazing TV..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Apologies for hijacking the post, but I don't suppose you still have the ST60 in the 65" version John?

Chef-1st wrote: »

Amazing TV..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Apologies for hijacking the post, but I don't suppose you still have the ST60 in the 65" version John?
    Chef,

unfortunately not - it was not a unit that we stocked - we do of course have the stunning TXP65VT65 - Amazing TV at £2999.95:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp65vt65b/pana-txp65vt65b

Also if you REALLY REALLY want the very best TV available - we have the TXP60ZT65 available from stock at a Boardie special price of £2699.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp60zt65b/pana-txp60zt65b

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Chef-1st

Chef-1st wrote: »

Amazing TV..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Chef,

unfortunately not - it was not a unit that we stocked - we do of course have the stunning TXP65VT65 - Amazing TV at £2999.95:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp65vt65b/pana-txp65vt65b

Also if you REALLY REALLY want the very best TV available - we have the TXP60ZT65 available from stock at a Boardie special price of £2699.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp60zt65b/pana-txp60zt65b

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Cheers for the reply John. That's ok, I'll stick with getting the Sony 55W905A. I just missed out the stock over the weekend. I sent you guys a PM.
    Let me know when you expect more stock of this TV, and contact me ASAP. My details are in the PM I sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Hi,
    Thanks

Amazing TV..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    I'll take 1 of the last 50ST60'S - can you hang onto it until tomorrow and I'll contact re payment
    thanks

• Advertisement

Hi,
    Thanks

Amazing TV..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    I'll take 1 of the last 50ST60'S - can you hang onto it until tomorrow and I'll contact re payment
    thanks
    GSP,

no problem - if you PM or send me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details we will hold you one 'till end of business tomorrow,

Thanks again - its a beautiful TV!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Hi

I sent John a pm about issue with TV if you can come to me on it please.

Tks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

I sent John a pm about issue with TV if you can come to me on it please.

Tks
    Hi Gsp119.

John is out of the office oday if you can forward the PM to Myself or Dave we can try and get you looked after.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.