Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hse braces waiting list

• 19-01-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My daughter is 13 and has been on the waiting list for braces with the Hse for nearly a year now, she has a gap in her front two teeth , crowding and overbite in the last few months she has got bad jaw pain and sore gums and she complains and often cries with pain she told me that since her wisdom teeth started coming down that food get caught in them and she ends up biting the inside of her cheek because her wisdom teeth are also not in the correct place I want to know if my daughter can be called quicker I would go private but I honestly do NOT have the money it breaks my heart seeing her in pain if I go back to the orthodontist and tell them that I'm in pain will they help me quicker ? Should I ring them ? Help please

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Can't see how this has anything to do with Limerick so closing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement