Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Swords, Holywell? Price?

Options
  • 20-01-2014 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi to all!
    Can anyone tell me about any creches in Swords co Dublin in Holywell area? There are some creches in Rigdewood or Boroimhe, but it doesn't suit me :(

I am looking for a full-time or part-time care for my 1year-old. Have googled one - Bubbles Too in Feltrim, but there is no information about it.
    And also can anyone tell about prices for the creches in Swords for the full-time? I have read here, that it will be about 200 - week, is it so?
    Thanks in advance for answers!

P.S. Just have found that there was Links Creche in Holywell, but can't find any information if it still there - even cant find the contacts. Has anyone heard of it?

Advertisement