Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vikings

• 20-01-2014 1:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭

Currently trying to find out what happened in that game. Not sure what the final score was but according to Gary there was 30 points in it. Vikings ran up the score a bit last year too

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

He's on ap as far as I can remember Raoul so it would have been the CPU beating up the lions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

He's on ap as far as I can remember Raoul so it would have been the CPU beating up the lions

Ah OK.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'll double check later but pretty sure

Did you find out Heli?

Yep they are CPU

• Advertisement

Where is Darbey gone? Will I get to play the CPU this week? And why hasn't anyone beaten them!!! They are my no.1 rivals.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

We may need to look at reducing the CPU difficulty again to be honest if the CPU is hammering people.

People will get discouraged by getting hammered by the CPU.

Darbey got rid of his 360 and moved to XboxOne so left the league.

Week1
    Packers 38 - Rams 41
    Fins 6 - Ravens 31
    Colts 34- Titans 42
    Bengals 35 - Steelers 28
    Lions 27 - Chargers 24
    Hawks 23 - Cards 14
    Raiders 14 -Broncos 49

Week 2
    Giants 23 - Cowboys 13
    Cards 14 - Panthers 31
    Jags 24 - Colts 31
    Steelers 14 - Ravens 21
    Patriots 49 - Raiders 14
    Rams 24 - 9'ers 29
    Vikes 52 - Lions 27

Only 2 games where the CPU has won, with one being by a FG and yes there other being a blowout against a new player, however going against AP is hard where its CPU or a human controlled version.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Fair enough, let's just keep an eye on it..

adrian522 wrote: »
    Fair enough, let's just keep an eye on it..

Yep if they start beating people each week its worth changing it, but at this point most people are winning by at least a TD, id rather not go back the other way where people are breaking all the records each week

• Advertisement
Advertisement