Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy & Space on Twitter (who to follow?)

Options
  • 20-01-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭

I was looking for some suggestions for some decent twitter accounts to follow for Astronomy & Space. For instance today would be a good day to follow some accounts that discuss the Rosetta probe or break news about it. You can see the accounts I follow that are somewhat relevant to this forum below. So who do you follow that you would recommend :)

@SciAstro John Grunsfeld
    Lead for Science at NASA (Associate Administrator) Astronaut STS-67,81,103,109,125 Hubble Hugger, Space and Earth explorer

@apacheman Merritt Island, FL Andy Scheer
    Launch pad technician with SpaceX. Helping launch the next generation of Falcon 9 rocket. My tweets are my own and only mine.

@esa Europe ESA
    European Space Agency, keeping you posted on European space activities.

@nasahqphoto Washington, DC NASA HQ PHOTO
    NASA Headquarters Photo Department. Washington, DC

@MarsCuriosity Gale Crater, Mars Curiosity Rover
    NASA's latest mission to explore the surface of Mars. Roving the Red Planet since Aug. 5, 2012 (PDT) (Aug 6 UTC).

@NASA NASA
    Explore the universe and discover our home planet with @NASA. We usually post in EST (UTC-5).

@themonkeycage The Multiverse Infinite Monkey Cage
    BBC Radio 4's Sony award winning science comedy show with @ProfBrianCox and @robinince, and produced by @sashafeachem & @scirad. New series starts 18/11/13

@BBCAmos Cambridge, UK Jonathan Amos
    BBC Science Correspondent

@NakedScientists Cambridge UK The Naked Scientists
    Based at Cambridge University, we make science radio programmes for the BBC and other broadcasters and host a website and podcast.

@ProfBrianCox Manchester Brian Cox
    Ultra-naïve positivist-ish, although science can't explain the existence of antipositivists

@Cmdr_Hadfield Earth Chris Hadfield
    Canadian Astronaut, back on Earth after living aboard ISS as Commander of Expedition 35. For events and media, please write to requests@chrishadfield.ca.

Comments

Advertisement