Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking tray 20 x 30cm & measuring spoons and cups - where to buy

Options
  • 20-01-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there

I am looking to buy a 20 x 30cm baking tray. The only one I can find is on amazon and comes with large delivery charges
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Baking-Tray-Size-30-3-5/dp/B004XHFQKA

Where in Dublin could I find one?

Also looking for a set of measuring spoons and cups so any help appreciated

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Loads of cheap baking trays in Dealz. Otherwise look in Homestore & More or try In Stock. Any homeware shop would carry baking trays.

I got measuring cups and spoons in Homestore & More.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're much more likely to get helpful replies here in the Dublin City forum.

Moved from Cooking & Recipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Maybe try Decobake on Bachelors Walk. Website here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Stock or Kitchen Complements around Grafton Street, Dunnes can surprise you sometimes as well. Sweeney O'Rourke on Pearse Street If you're over Northside try Arnotts, the homewares shop beside the Liffey Street entrance to Marks & Spencer & upstairs in Debenhams (though I find Debenhams to be a huge rip for kitchen stuff(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

TK Maxx often have these too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

try kitchen compliments on South annes St.

If I were you I'd go to All Rooms on Liffey St. first (not a huge selection but cheap), then Kitchen compliments (larger selection but more expensive), and then head up to Stock across from Stephen's Green Shopping Centre (most expensive IME but it seems to have everything you'd ever need).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Dunnes sometimes have amazing cook ware.I have brought some great silicone baking tins a few years ago. Amazon does have an option for free super saver delivery to Ireland if you spend over £25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Re cups: Look out for these ones in 2 euro shops, they are very good (and v. cheap :) )

XysvJxpl.jpg

Advertisement