Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost a complete clear out

Options
  • 20-01-2014 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭

I'm done collecting for the next few years. Just can't afford it anymore and I only holding onto my SNES NTSC stuff and maybe the GC stuff. In an ideal world I wouldn't be shifting any of it but times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxOU49TVKA

Consoles

Grape Gameboy Colour in mint condition €35

NES boxed Turtles edition console in mint condition (outer turtles sleeve only v good) €130

Games

SNES

Yoshi Island - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual and consumer booklet and advert poster both excellent, has been read. Cart excellent €65 likely sold to kerbdog

Super Mario Kart - Red box - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. One or two little scuffs. Includes manual, consumer booklet, advert poster all excellent. Cart also excellent €55

Super Marioworld - Red box - box is excellent very solid bar one two little marks is like new. Includes manual and consumer booklet both excellent. Cart is very good but back half has yellowed a bit. €60 again kerbdog

Illusion of Time - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Manual, poster and two consumer info booklets all excellent to like new. Cart like new €75

Pop n Twinbee - box is very good, a little shelf worn. Manual and consumer booklet are very good but shows some wear. Little bit of sticker residue on box and cart. €30

Street Fighter 2 - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and advert poster both like new. Cart is also like new. €45

UN Squadron - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and reg card both like new. Cart is like new. €80

Secret of Mana - box very good showing signs of shelf wear, still very sturdy and held shape well. Manual and poster only good with the poster being torn. Cart is excellent €85

Donkey Kong Country 2 - box is good but has creases and shelf wear. Cart is excellent and the manual is included. €40

Donkey Kong Country 3 - box is in good condition some wear but still quite solid. Manual is very good and cart is excellent. €40

Super Mario Kart - blue box- box is very good but has some creasing and fading. No manual but cart is excellent. Box still has one of the nintendo black sticker tabs €40

Cannon Fodder - cart is excellent and the box is in very good condition with only some shelf wear but still quite solid. Includes manual and reg card in excellent condition. €35

Secret of Evermore - box is very good some shelf wear both holding its shape very well. Manual is good has been read. Poster map and advert poster like new. cart is excellent. €80

Super Off Road - 25

Super Street Fighter 2 - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual which is excellent,but has been read. Cart excellent €75

Prince of Persia - box is very good with some shelf wear. Manual is very good and cart is excellent €25

Turtles Tournament Fighter - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and consumer booklet both like very good. Cart is also like new. Unfortunately my brother wrote on the inner cart, he very helpfully marked the holder with the games name
    €80

Legend of Zelda - box is excellent with only some light marks and is still sealed with the nintendo sticker. Manual, poster, consumer booklet, advert poster all like new. Secrets booklet and another Zelda guide are in good condition. Cart is like new €100

Pilotwings - box is very good and still has the nintendo sticker seal on one end but has shelf ware and some creasing. Cart is excellent and manual is excellent €10

Rock n Roll Racing - box is very good with some shelf wear. Manual and consumer booklet are very good and cart is excellent €50

Lost Vikings - box is good and sturdy but has a little tear. Cart is excellent but manual is only in very good condition. €30

Super Probotector - cart is like new, manual, consumer booklet and reg card are like new. Box is excellent with only some creases.€75

Super R-Type - box is very good with only some shelf wear and still has sticker seal on one end. Cart has faded at back bit otherwise very good and manual is also very good €25

Ghoul Patrol - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual which is very good. Cart is also like new €45

Wolverine Admantium Rage - box is very solid but shows little signs of shelf wear but is excellent. Cart is excellent as is the manual. €80

Super Ghouls n Ghosts - box is good but has sticker and is shelf worn. Manual is good has been read. Cart is very good some little blemishes on it. Still sealed with sticker on one end. €45

Rainbow Bell Adventures - box is excellent being very sturdy and the cart is also excellent. Included is the manual which is very good. €80

Spider-Man X-Men Arcades Revenge - €10

N64

Zelda Majora mask - v good €50

Sega

Golden Axe - good €10
    Adventures of Batman & Robin - mint €50
    Zombies Ate My Neighbours - good €15
    Rock n Roll Racing - good €15
    Streets of Rage II - v good €10
    Separation Anxiety NTSC - v good €10 o1s1n
    Micro Machines 96 - good €5
    Lotus Turbo Challenge - good €5

Gameboy/Colour/Advance

Mario Super Circuit - v good €20
    Alleyway - mint €15
    Pokemon Red - mint €45
    Castlevania Circle of the Moon NTSC - good €10 o1s1n
    Super Street Fighter II Puzzle - mint,€10
    Kirby Blockball - mint €15
    Zelda DX Link's Awakening - v good €35
    Yoshi Island - mint €25
    Mario vs Donkey Kong - v good €25
    Dynablaster - mint €20
    Metroid Fusion - v good €25
    F-Zero Maximum Velocity - good €5
    Bomberman Tournament - good €5
    Zelda Link to the Past/ Four Swords - v good €35
    Kirby Pinball land - mint €15
    Super Marioland 2 - v good €25
    Golf - mint €15
    Kirby Dreamland - mint €20
    Mario Party - mint €10
    Donkey Kong - v good €20
    Warioland 2 - good €10
    Probotector - v good €50
    Super Marioland 3 Warioland - v good €25
    Super Marioland - mint €25
    Pokemon Yellow - mint €45
    Game and Watch 2 - v good €10
    Final Fight One - mint €5
    Super Mario Bros. 3 - mint €25
    Bubble Bobble - mint €20
    Warioland Blast - mint €15
    Metal Slug - good €5 o1s1n
    Warioland 4 - good €20
    Galaga/Galaxian - v good €15
    Adventure Island - v good €15
    Mario & Yoshi - v good €15
    Double Dragon - v good €30
    Konami Collextion 2 - good €25
    Super Street Fighter 2 - v good €10
    Super Marioworld - v good €25

Nes

Double Dragon 3 NTSC €15

Collection in limerick or post. Cash or paypal gift preferred.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are Castlevania Circle of the Moon and Metal Slug boxed?

Will take them both at asking if they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

o1s1n wrote: »
    Are Castlevania Circle of the Moon and Metal Slug boxed?

Will take them both at asking if they are.

Yep. Castlevania is an US version and Metal Slug isn't in great condition.

Master of the Universe

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Yep. Castlevania is an US version and Metal Slug isn't in great condition.

Nice one!

Actually I'll take that Genesis Separation Anxiety from you too.

Nice one!

Actually I'll take that Genesis Separation Anxiety from you too.

sure take the lot while your at it!

Okay pm me your address and ill give you my paypal. I assume be same as last few times

Master of the Universe

sure take the lot while your at it!

I tell you what, if I had the fundage I would. Some amazing stuff there.
    Okay pm me your address and ill give you my paypal. I assume be same as last few times

Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

I will take:
    Super Marioworld & Yoshi Island for €110 inc. P&P. Can do bank transfer to reduce the PayPal take :)

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I will take:
    Super Marioworld & Yoshi Island for €110 inc. P&P. Can do bank transfer to reduce the PayPal take :)

done. pm coming

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

100 euro for the nes?

100 euro for the nes?

No thanks.

any movement on nes price?

• Advertisement

any movement on nes price?

no. i have it up at 160 elsewhere, so deducted it here all ready

how about €150 for the nes and double dragon 3, posted?

how about €150 for the nes and double dragon 3, posted?

Where you based. I'm in dublin tomorrow.

Based in Sligo town..

How would you be paying?

Items arrived - packed well in a Bewley's teabag box :)

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Items arrived - packed well in a Bewley's teabag box :)

I did clean it out first :o
    Happy enough?

Is PayPal gift OK?

Is PayPal gift OK?

yep. Pm me your address and I'll pm my paypal

pm sent

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Got the games, thanks! :)

Got the games, thanks! :)

Did you have a cuppa?

I'm hoping for tea bags as well ... love a cuppa barry's..

I'm hoping for tea bags as well ... love a cuppa barry's..

Sorry bewleys only.

Master of the Universe

Did you have a cuppa?

My mother took delivery of the games and I couldn't find them for ages in her house.

'They're in the Barry's tea box'

'Ye wha??? :confused:'

:D

Everything in the OP thats not struck through still available?

I'm done collecting for the next few years. Just can't afford it anymore and I only holding onto my SNES NTSC stuff and maybe the GC stuff. In an ideal world I wouldn't be shifting any of it but times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxOU49TVKA

Consoles

Grape Gameboy Colour in mint condition €35

NES boxed Turtles edition console in mint condition (outer turtles sleeve only v good) €130

Games

SNES

Yoshi Island - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual and consumer booklet and advert poster both excellent, has been read. Cart excellent €65 l sold to kerbdog

Super Mario Kart - Red box - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. One or two little scuffs. Includes manual, consumer booklet, advert poster all excellent. Cart also excellent €55

Super Marioworld - Red box - box is excellent very solid bar one two little marks is like new. Includes manual and consumer booklet both excellent. Cart is very good but back half has yellowed a bit. €60 again kerbdog

Illusion of Time - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Manual, poster and two consumer info booklets all excellent to like new. Cart like new €75

Pop n Twinbee - box is very good, a little shelf worn. Manual and consumer booklet are very good but shows some wear. Little bit of sticker residue on box and cart. €30

Street Fighter 2 - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and advert poster both like new. Cart is also like new. €45

UN Squadron - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and reg card both like new. Cart is like new. €80

Secret of Mana - box very good showing signs of shelf wear, still very sturdy and held shape well. Manual and poster only good with the poster being torn. Cart is excellent €85

Donkey Kong Country 2 - box is good but has creases and shelf wear. Cart is excellent and the manual is included. €40

Donkey Kong Country 3 - box is in good condition some wear but still quite solid. Manual is very good and cart is excellent. €40

Super Mario Kart - blue box- box is very good but has some creasing and fading. No manual but cart is excellent. Box still has one of the nintendo black sticker tabs €40

Cannon Fodder - cart is excellent and the box is in very good condition with only some shelf wear but still quite solid. Includes manual and reg card in excellent condition. €35

Secret of Evermore - box is very good some shelf wear both holding its shape very well. Manual is good has been read. Poster map and advert poster like new. cart is excellent. €80

Super Off Road - 25

Super Street Fighter 2 - box excellent very sturdy, flaps still very stiff. Includes manual which is excellent,but has been read. Cart excellent €75

Prince of Persia - box is very good with some shelf wear. Manual is very good and cart is excellent €25

Turtles Tournament Fighter - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual and consumer booklet both like very good. Cart is also like new. Unfortunately my brother wrote on the inner cart, he very helpfully marked the holder with the games name
    €80

Legend of Zelda - box is excellent with only some light marks and is still sealed with the nintendo sticker. Manual, poster, consumer booklet, advert poster all like new. Secrets booklet and another Zelda guide are in good condition. Cart is like new €100

Pilotwings - box is very good and still has the nintendo sticker seal on one end but has shelf ware and some creasing. Cart is excellent and manual is excellent €10

Rock n Roll Racing - box is very good with some shelf wear. Manual and consumer booklet are very good and cart is excellent €50

Lost Vikings - box is good and sturdy but has a little tear. Cart is excellent but manual is only in very good condition. €30

Super Probotector - cart is like new, manual, consumer booklet and reg card are like new. Box is excellent with only some creases.€75

Super R-Type - box is very good with only some shelf wear and still has sticker seal on one end. Cart has faded at back bit otherwise very good and manual is also very good €25

Ghoul Patrol - box is like new and is extremely difficult to open has only been opened a few times. Includes manual which is very good. Cart is also like new €45

Wolverine Admantium Rage - box is very solid but shows little signs of shelf wear but is excellent. Cart is excellent as is the manual. €80

Super Ghouls n Ghosts - box is good but has sticker and is shelf worn. Manual is good has been read. Cart is very good some little blemishes on it. Still sealed with sticker on one end. €45

Rainbow Bell Adventures - box is excellent being very sturdy and the cart is also excellent. Included is the manual which is very good. €80

Spider-Man X-Men Arcades Revenge - €10

N64

Zelda Majora mask - v good €50

Sega

Golden Axe - good €10
    Adventures of Batman & Robin - mint €50
    Zombies Ate My Neighbours - good €15
    Rock n Roll Racing - good €15
    Streets of Rage II - v good €10
    Separation Anxiety NTSC - v good €10 o1s1n
    Micro Machines 96 - good €5
    Lotus Turbo Challenge - good €5

Gameboy/Colour/Advance

Mario Super Circuit - v good €20
    Alleyway - mint €15
    Pokemon Red - mint €45
    Castlevania Circle of the Moon NTSC - good €10 o1s1n
    Super Street Fighter II Puzzle - mint,€10
    Kirby Blockball - mint €15
    Zelda DX Link's Awakening - v good €35
    Yoshi Island - mint €25
    Mario vs Donkey Kong - v good €25
    Dynablaster - mint €20
    Metroid Fusion - v good €25
    F-Zero Maximum Velocity - good €5
    Bomberman Tournament - good €5
    Zelda Link to the Past/ Four Swords - v good €35
    Kirby Pinball land - mint €15
    Super Marioland 2 - v good €25
    Golf - mint €15
    Kirby Dreamland - mint €20
    Mario Party - mint €10
    Donkey Kong - v good €20
    Warioland 2 - good €10
    Probotector - v good €50
    Super Marioland 3 Warioland - v good €25
    Super Marioland - mint €25
    Pokemon Yellow - mint €45
    Game and Watch 2 - v good €10
    Final Fight One - mint €5
    Super Mario Bros. 3 - mint €25
    Bubble Bobble - mint €20
    Warioland Blast - mint €15
    Metal Slug - good €5 o1s1n
    Warioland 4 - good €20
    Galaga/Galaxian - v good €15
    Adventure Island - v good €15
    Mario & Yoshi - v good €15
    Double Dragon - v good €30
    Konami Collextion 2 - good €25
    Super Street Fighter 2 - v good €10
    Super Marioworld - v good €25

Nes

Double Dragon 3 NTSC €15

Collection in limerick or post. Cash or paypal gift preferred.

marked through ones gone. I'll add a few gamecube games in a few minutes. Sorry guys for being slow updating.

Gamecube

Zelda Four Swords - Case and disc are in excellent condition. The manual has a small 1-2 cm tear on the side but otherwise is in very good condtion. Manual, Advert slip and consumer booklet are all in very good condition €50

Sonic Heroes - good €5

Pikmin - good €10

Worms Blast - v good €5

Mario Party 4 - no manaul but the case, disc and consumer booklet and advert slip are in very good condition. €15

Metroid Prime Echoes 2 - includes a manual, VIP points and consumer booklet and along with the case and disc everything is in very good condition. €10

Mario Smash Football - Includes a manual, advert slip and consumer booklet and all are in excellent condition. €20

Metroid Prime - includes a manual, advert slip and consumer booklet all in like new condition and along with the case in very good condition and disc is in excellent condition. €10

Sonic Mega Collection - v good €5

Baten Kaitos - the case is very good. Disc one is also very good with only light wear. Disc two is in good condition with some light usage scratches. The manual is in very good condition but has been read. Also includes a consumer booklet. €25

Wave Race - good €5

Luigi's Mansion - includes a manual, VIP points, advert slip and consumer booklet and everything is in excellent condition. €20

Worms 3D - good €5

Mario kart Double Dash - v good €15

Batman Rise of Sin Tzu - good €5

Eternal Darkness - case, disc, manual and consumer booklet are all in very good condition. €10

Starfox Adventures - good €5

Super Smash Bros Melee - good €10

F-Zero GX - good €10

Super Mario Sunshine - the case, disc, manual, consumer booklet and VIP points (used) are all in excellent condition. €15

X-Men Legends - good €5

Mario Party 5 - case and disc in very good condition. Manual, advert slip and consumer booklet in excellent condition. €15

Final Fantasy big box - box in very good condition but has sticker tear from original seal. case in excellent condition to like new as is everything else. Includes a manual, unused VIP points, consumer booklet and advert slip. GBA cable still tied in bag and includes instructions. €20

I might be interested in 'Super Mario Kart' & 'Street Fighter 2' if they are still going?

• Advertisement

Sonic Heroes - good €5

Pikmin - good €10

Mario Party 4 - no manaul but the case, disc and consumer booklet and advert slip are in very good condition. €15

Mario Smash Football - Includes a manual, advert slip and consumer booklet and all are in excellent condition. €20

Sonic Mega Collection - v good €5

Baten Kaitos - the case is very good. Disc one is also very good with only light wear. Disc two is in good condition with some light usage scratches. The manual is in very good condition but has been read. Also includes a consumer booklet. €25

Mario kart Double Dash - v good €15

Eternal Darkness - case, disc, manual and consumer booklet are all in very good condition. €10

Super Smash Bros Melee - good €10

F-Zero GX - good €10

Super Mario Sunshine - the case, disc, manual, consumer booklet and VIP points (used) are all in excellent condition. €15

Mario Party 5 - case and disc in very good condition. Manual, advert slip and consumer booklet in excellent condition. €15

Final Fantasy big box - box in very good condition but has sticker tear from original seal. case in excellent condition to like new as is everything else. Includes a manual, unused VIP points, consumer booklet and advert slip. GBA cable still tied in bag and includes instructions. €20

Updated!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement