Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Fire HD

Options
  • 20-01-2014 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

If I get the above online at Amazon.co.uk, will they deliver to Ireland and will it work in Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Yes they will deliver to Ireland and yes it will work here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

waraf wrote: »
    Yes they will deliver to Ireland and yes it will work here.

Excellent thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

geeksauce wrote: »
    Excellent thanks for that

Just ordered one myself yesterday. They are actually delivering it for free. You should get the option to choose free delivery when you go to checkout.Also don't forget the code MAYDAY25 to get the £25 off.
    One thing I noticed though, is that it quotes the price as £119 for the 8GB but when you go to pay it has it as £121 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Different VAT rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Different VAT rates.

Thanks MM. So as it's only about £3 in the difference I assume that's the difference between the UK and Irish Vat. What I mean is; £119 is the UK price including VAT but as I am in Ireland; £121 is the price including Irish VAT?

• Advertisement
Advertisement