Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin-Op Launderette - Where?

Options
  • 20-01-2014 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Does such a thing exist here? ;)

I'm fed-up with taking my quilts to the dry-cleaners for (IMO) exorbitant prices only to find they're not cleaned properly, and would like to find a coin-op laundry so that I can do the job myself.

Any idea folks?

TIA :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Not duds n suds , not cremin cleaners , not the place by the wilton shopping center.
    I'd say you have a job on your hands to find one of those places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Especially not Cremins!! I only use them as they're convenient. They're crap cleaners...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Isn't there one on the road between deerpark and the south Douglas road?

I don't know if it's possible, but a lot of the student apartments have coin operated laundries in common areas, if these are publicly accessible you could try these? Victoria mills or castlewhite for instance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

TheChizler wrote: »
    Isn't there one on the road between deerpark and the south Douglas road?

I don't know if it's possible, but a lot of the student apartments have coin operated laundries in common areas, if these are publicly accessible you could try these? Victoria mills or castlewhite for instance?

I was thinking the exact same thing! I'll have a look around Victoria X/UCC areas. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭AugustusMinimus

You looking to shoot a Levi's ad ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement