Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 Scouting Questions

Options
  • 20-01-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey,

I only got the game last week but have some questions on the scouting system. See below, any help appreciated:

1. Why do certain players take longer to scout? Is it down to their league or my scouts nationality?
    2. Do I need to keep one scout unassigned for scouting individual players? i noticed that if i search manually for players and try scout it will pick the one I haven't sent to a territory
    3. Does the star rating of the scount matter when scouting an individual player?
    4. If you scout a lot of players and regions will there details remain? For example if your looking for a CB and one comes up on the transfer list and you'd scouted him a season before will those details still be visible?
    5. Is there a limit to how many players can get scouted? When they come back with those "scout lists" I don't know if I should be scouting all the players on it or not. Does it take longer the more players your scouting?

I'm actually a seasoned player so feel a bit stupid asking all this but could really use some insight.

Thanks,
    J
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mod note: Posting this once is enough, dont go posting it multiple times in different threads thanks..

Advertisement