Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast beers anyone?

Options
  • 20-01-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭

onrail wrote: »
    Should definitely organise a southerners beers night at some stage... And revive this forum!!

Well lets make it happen, though I'd suggest making all comers welcome! ;)

Since the turnover rate of posts on this board is very low, I'd think maybe giving a long lead on this one to get people noticing... Easter weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

Treadhead wrote: »
    Since the turnover rate of posts on this board is very low, I'd think maybe giving a long lead on this one to get people noticing... Easter weekend?

True... It only took me 5 days to see this thread!

Anyway, sounds good, hopefully some momentum will build between now and then!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lissaH

Is that the weekend of the Belfast Marathon? I'm doing a relay with work on the Sunday anyway so probably best I don't drink on the Friday or the Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

And you'll be fecked on the Sunday! :P

But, no it's 2 weeks before Easter is 18-21 Apr, the marathon is on the 7th May...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭onrail

Christ... That fell on its arse a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

That it did... And now I'm off to Galway and Westport for the Easter break, so feck ye all! :P

Tough will be hitting up some pub or other on Sat for the Ulster match....

• Advertisement
Advertisement