Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kontinental Cooker Hood

Options
  • 20-01-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Kontinental Cooker Hood, for which I need to get replacement filters for. Anyone know where I'd be able to pick these up? I've tried Iona Appliances and they don't have them for that brand,

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Buy generic ones on eBay or Amazon and cut them to size.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kilmir

Hi,
    This may seem like a silly question but...how did you remove your Kontinental hood to change the filter? I moved into my house, with this appliance already in, so with no instruction manual, I'm finding it really difficult. I have tried everything at this stage and the grease is building up!!! I have removed screws, but there are plastic bits at the 4 corners to prevent the board from just sliding out. I have asked a few others, in case I was going mad and missing something, but they are equally stumped. I have checked to see if there was anything on the internet, but to no avail.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

My kontinental cooker hood is not working went to turn it on today and I have no light or extraction. It's s double hood and neither side works?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

kooga wrote: »
    My kontinental cooker hood is not working went to turn it on today and I have no light or extraction. It's s double hood and neither side works?

Trip switch on main fuse board?
    Fuse in hood plug?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

Trip switch on main fuse board?
    Fuse in hood plug?

tks panic over fuse gone in the plug!

• Advertisement
Advertisement