Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refurb cost 700 sq foot end terrace

• 20-01-2014 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi everyone, looking for some advice on renovation costs. I'm looking at buying a 700 sq foot end of terrace in north dublin. it would need a total refurb. I'm completely new to this kibd of stuff so I'm guessing the following would be needed:
    rewiring
    windows and hall/back door.
    gas heating installed
    kitchen
    bathroom
    floors
    insulation in attic/drylining
    painting
    garden cleared of overgrown shrubs

I have 30k to spend. I want to get it to decent standard. also am I dreaming if I think I could get a small extension about 200 sq foot at the back in that price?

I know it's kind of a how long is a piece of string question but id be looking for a bog standard cost!

sorry if I haven't supplied enough details, let me know if there is anything elseI can add!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

homeless wrote: »
    hi everyone, looking for some advice on renovation costs. I'm looking at buying a 700 sq foot end of terrace in north dublin. it would need a total refurb. I'm completely new to this kibd of stuff so I'm guessing the following would be needed:
    rewiring
    windows and hall/back door.
    gas heating installed
    kitchen
    bathroom
    floors
    insulation in attic/drylining
    painting
    garden cleared of overgrown shrubs

I have 30k to spend. I want to get it to decent standard. also am I dreaming if I think I could get a small extension about 200 sq foot at the back in that price?

I know it's kind of a how long is a piece of string question but id be looking for a bog standard cost!

sorry if I haven't supplied enough details, let me know if there is anything elseI can add!

You could spend your €30k on the first 4 items alone depending on spec.

Advertisement