Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre and Evision

Options
  • 20-01-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Ok so everybody is quick to bash when something goes wrong, but slow to say when things are going right. So here it goes. Ordered both efibre and evision online and both arrived on the date originally stated and within the timeframe also. 

My efibre has traditionally delivered 42.5mbps since my evision was installed,it has come in at 38.5 which I am happy with. And am very happy with the service so far. Good quality, nice looking EPG. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    Ok so everybody is quick to bash when something goes wrong, but slow to say when things are going right. So here it goes. Ordered both efibre and evision online and both arrived on the date originally stated and within the timeframe also. 

My efibre has traditionally delivered 42.5mbps since my evision was installed,it has come in at 38.5 which I am happy with. And am very happy with the service so far. Good quality, nice looking EPG. 
    Hi kkapp

I'm delighted to hear this. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, should you require any assistance in the future please let us know.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gaacn

Hi there,
    I'm in the process of selecting a broadband and digital tv provider. I looked at the package with efibre & evision and am very interested in same, just one problem, they don't appear to have utv / itv which are free to air channels. I'm cuious whether you had that problem. Sky don't publicise the availability but say their engieer can manually tune them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

gaacn wrote: »

Hi there,
    I'm in the process of selecting a broadband and digital tv provider. I looked at the package with efibre & evision and am very interested in same, just one problem, they don't appear to have utv / itv which are free to air channels. I'm cuious whether you had that problem. Sky don't publicise the availability but say their engieer can manually tune them.

Hi gaacn

Unfortunately UTV/ITV is currently not available with evision and there is no option to tune these in I'm afraid.

Al

Advertisement