Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Shopping from Ireland?

• 20-01-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of any online shopping sites aside from Gamestop and Ebay.ie that specialize in selling game-merchandise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Gamesnash is the only one I know of offhand. Amazon maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Amazon is the best, my kids mad into pokemon and minecraft stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Amazon is the best, my kids mad into pokemon and minecraft stuff.

I can't stand amazon's hidden charges that only appear until you're at the screen to confirm payment. For everything, not just games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I can't stand amazon's hidden charges that only appear until you're at the screen to confirm payment. For everything, not just games.

It's actually vat that goes to Irish revenue. By shopping with amaczon you are actually at least bringing some money into our economy. they by and large still have the best prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I like www.VideoGamesPlus.ca

Shipping isn't cheap but the games are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

eddhorse wrote: »
    I like www.VideoGamesPlus.ca

Shipping isn't cheap but the games are.

You might run into region issues too. The 360 is a strong culprit as I know for a fact it's region locked.

Advertisement