Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-op Report

• 20-01-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any advice on writing a co-op report? Mine is due next week and it just seems like a load of arse. I have the pre/post co-op assessments filled out, but just have no motivation to write the report.

I know the guidelines are on the UL co-op page, but if anyone would be kind enough to show me theirs, I would be grateful ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

It's going to be different for every course and every job really. It's basically an account of what you did, what you learned, and how you applied what you learned in your course so far. If there are likely to be disclosure issues, get it done before you finish so you can talk to your employer's legal people about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Anyone got any advice on writing a co-op report? Mine is due next week and it just seems like a load of arse. I have the pre/post co-op assessments filled out, but just have no motivation to write the report.

I know the guidelines are on the UL co-op page, but if anyone would be kind enough to show me theirs, I would be grateful ;)

What course are you doing and where did you do your coop? I have my science one if thats any help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Agent_99 wrote: »
    What course are you doing and where did you do your coop? I have my science one if thats any help

I'm doing digital media design and did co op in the tierny building. Have a bit of the report done. Just have to do the learning and responsibility parts

Advertisement