Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monitor prices of products online

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Jamie_

On Amazon, do you just track Amazon's price or the marketplace sellers' as well?

Are you able to take the price of shipping into account? For example, on camelcamelcamel.com if I want a book for £5, I would have a target price of £0.98 (because of the £4.02 shipping charge). But then I'd miss out if an FBA seller offers it for less than £5.

That would be the one feature that would make Fractionn more useful than camelcamelcamel.

Amazon's price in most cases but if it's an item that just marketplace sellers tend to sell then that's the price used.

You've got a point about postage, especially for Irish people. Will think of a way of implementing that.

Advertisement