Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night Raw 20-1-2014

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Loughc wrote: »
    SmackDown ends with everyone brawling in the ring to hype the Royal Rumble match.

Yeah but no one watches SD relative to Raw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

His return was very underwhelming

After all the hype, i felt that Batista's return was simply disappointing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The show ran people off
    Raw did something of an amazing 4.86 million viewers on Monday night and the big story was the ratings pattern.

8 p.m. 5.25 million

9 p.m. 5.00 million

10 p.m. 4.36 million

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I know they didn't leave Batista until the end of the show because there's usually a big drop between 8pm and 10pm but if you continue to put the show together like that it really becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

His return was very underwhelming
    Having watched that interview, she definitely joined the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Big Dave is still a draw so,highest 1 hour rating since Raw 1000.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Big Dave is still a draw so,highest 1 hour rating since Raw 1000.

Probably not now after his lackluster return.

People tuned in to see him and were let down. Well I was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Probably not now after his lackluster return.

People tuned in to see him and were let down. Well I was.

It unlikely you are the target audience. The target is those who have stopped watching in recent years. Batista, Lesnar, Rock etc are all there to try and get that audience back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    It unlikely you are the target audience. The target is those who have stopped watching in recent years. Batista, Lesnar, Rock etc are all there to try and get that audience back.

True. I recall the buzz that surround Rock's return amongst my peers that'd long since stopped watching. Yes, Rock brought'em back, but when his involvement ended, so did theirs; the prevailing response being 'what is this I don't even.....?' or the equally common 'it's gone a bit ****e, like'.

• Advertisement
Advertisement