Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often is efibre line checker updated?

Options
  • 20-01-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

It seems the cabinet that my house is on was commissioned for efibre (ie - now has a yellow sticker with cab code on it) two weeks ago.

Just wondering how long it takes before phone lines/houses on that cabinet show up as efibre available on the online checker?

I can PM my address or the cabinet number if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

seanp_25 wrote: »
    It seems the cabinet that my house is on was commissioned for efibre (ie - now has a yellow sticker with cab code on it) two weeks ago.

Just wondering how long it takes before phone lines/houses on that cabinet show up as efibre available on the online checker?

I can PM my address or the cabinet number if needed.
    Hi seanp_25

Please PM me your landline number or address and I'll check for the most recent update on this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement