Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cazorla calls Spurs s**t

Options
  • 20-01-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

article-2542567-1AD35C3400000578-696_634x627.jpg

Anyone else a bit shocked by this?

Lloris is the French No.1 so I wonder what he must be thinking seeing Pires all smiles in the photo.

I don't ever recall a Spurs player ever doing something like this and if I ever do I'll be angered by their complete lack of respect for a rivalry I can guarantee they know very little about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I'd imagine it's fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Yeah and you're an ugly, fat midget.

I shall choose to ignore your talent, tons of cash and your no doubt impossibly attractive missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

irishmover wrote: »
    He's apologized!

Silly lad but nothing surprises me with footballers these days, he'll be in for some torrid abuse come derby day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    He's apologized!

Silly lad but nothing surprises me with footballers these days, he'll be in for some torrid abuse come derby day.

Him and that goalkeeper of theirs are going to get slaughtered and with good cause.

KingdomYid wrote: »

Him and that goalkeeper of theirs are going to get slaughtered and with good cause.

Yeh was just saying that to my dad. Isn't it supposed to be Spurs who have the obsession with Arsenal and not the other way round? So I'm lead to believe anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Let him,

It's disrespectful sure and he probably only did it for scoring points with Arsenal fans.

Silly and unprofessional but Im certainly not going to get upset over it.

he's going to be hounded though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

He's claiming he cannot read English

He's claiming he cannot read English

Surely he can read the word TOTTENHAM and think for himself that maybe it's an insult!!

Lame excuses to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

even if you don't speak a word of English you still know one or two curse words. f**k and s**t being two of them

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

**** is universal. In spain I believe they say 'sheeeet'

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

Dp

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I don't see the problem tbh, he plays for them, they don't like us. It galls me to see our players sucking up to them on the pitch, I want a Robbo-style lumping someone into the stands every time we meet them on the pitch.

Fúck the nicities tbh, and if you're offended by that or getting your knickers in a twist then I think you should grow a thicker skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Yeah, it's not offensive like the gas hissing, just banter

I don't see the problem tbh, he plays for them, they don't like us. It galls me to see our players sucking up to them on the pitch, I want a Robbo-style lumping someone into the stands every time we meet them on the pitch.

Fúck the nicities tbh, and if you're offended by that or getting your knickers in a twist then I think you should grow a thicker skin.

That's bull****. There's no place in football for that. Thick skin my bollox.

That's bull****. There's no place in football for that. Thick skin my bollox.

That's mild compared to what you'll hear from the stands Paddy's weekend.

It's mile compared to what I heard at the Death Star in the away PL tie.

I'm sure it's mild compared to what was heard at the FA Cup tie.

Maybe this would be more to your liking?

That's mild compared to what you'll hear from the stands Paddy's weekend.

It's mile compared to what I heard at the Death Star in the away PL tie.

I'm sure it's mild compared to what was heard at the FA Cup tie.

Maybe this would be more to your liking?

Who gives a toss what supporters do? Cazorla is a professional player earning a fortune. He can act a c*nt on the field for all I care but posing with signs of a rival club being called **** is stupid. He did apologise afterall.

Would you like players from every club to be having some 'banter' in his way every week?

And the video you posted is a mockery of the direction football is heading in. I'm all for banning the pansies in football but its hardly a comparison to the photo.

I'd be highly embarrassed if Spurs players started doing stuff like this.

Who gives a toss what supporters do?

Eh, anybody who wants to have a discussion about what has a place in football? Whether it's an Arsenal fan, or one of their players, doesn't bother me in the slightest. We give as good as we get in the stands, and it's high time our players stood up for the club both on and off the field. We shouldn't want them to win a coin toss. I'd have no problem with one of ours doing something similar.

What the bloke earns certainly has nothing to do with the topic.

Like I said, if people grew a thicker skin maybe this wouldn't be such a problem for them. Just a suggestion.

Deciding to focus on one point.. Cheers!

Taking out of context by the way.. Was trying to make the point that fans doing this is a non issue as they aren't the superstars in the public spotlight. Role models to kids and all that stuff.

So why did he apologise? Because he realized he was showing no class and I'm sure was embarrassed himself.

You don't think it's an issue how players conduct themselves off-field. I do. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Oh boo phucking hoo.

So why did he apologise? Because he realized he was showing no class and I'm sure was embarrassed himself.

More likely his "apology" was suggested by, and written by, an Arsenal PR rep or his agent.

More likely his "apology" was suggested by, and written by, an Arsenal PR rep or his agent.

Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

On the plus side, anything that acts as extra motivation to our lot to beat them on Paddy's weekend is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Harmless banter
    Supporters need to be less precious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I agree with therecklessone. I saw that article yesterday morning, chuckled and then closed the website and didn't think about it until there was a song and a dance made about it here.

The crux of the matter is.... they are our rivals. We don't like them and they don't like us.

If one of our players held up a sign as harmless as that I'd be shocked if he apologised. It was a sign held in jest and there was no malice.

Damn. I wrote a post on this. I've already given it too much air time than it deserves! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

So fcuking what, he held up a silly sign slagging his rivals, who gives a fcuk. I hope the lucky ones in the home section in March let him know what we all think of him and his pals. As has been said, we are too nice at times....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Move along, nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

unless he has a womens left hand he isnt holding the sign... check out the rings on the fingers. Personally i couldnt care less

• Advertisement
Advertisement