Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I find out if my landlord has defaulted on his mortgage?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Isn't the whole point of Boards all about asking a question and getting some answers?
    IsMiseKat is entititled to ask a question, stupid one or not and get some answers, stupid or not so stupid, without been run into the ground.
    But they got ratty before any running into the ground started, just over getting responses they didn't want to read.
    If you get ratty, prepare for a similar reaction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Silly question maybe...could you just not move out if your landlords situation is worrying you so much ? Surely living in the countryside you should be able to get a new place reasonably cheap without too much hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

But they got ratty before any running into the ground started, just over getting responses they didn't want to read.
    If you get ratty, prepare for a similar reaction.

There is still no need for this carry on.

This sounds great coming from a landlord.

generally steer clear of head wrecking self important tenants like you who can't mind your own business and have nothing better to be at than creating bull**** drama

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Folks, can you please get back on topic and leave the moderation to the mods.

Morri

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

As the OP has decided to close her account- I am closing this thread.

I would like to emphasise- if you want to post in this forum- there are some very simple rules and etiquettes you have to follow, detailed in the forum charter. If you're not willing to abide by simple housekeeping rules- you are not welcome to post here, period.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement