Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perma Ban from Soccer!!!

Options
  • 20-01-2014 6:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from soccer because of my sign off. I had not idea adults could get so upset by someone`s sign off! If indeed it is adults I am dealing with!?

I know and have read that some mod`s actions have been called into account, I know that they (try to) bully some and have friends that can say and get away with certain things others would be banned for.

I know I got a ban for 'back seat modding' and only a few days ago a couple of people were 'back seat modding' and they were told to 'leave it off' and nothing else was done. The one and only time I did this it was a three day ban. So I guess I want to know why is there two sets of rules?. Is there one for your m8t`s and one for everyone else?

I am perma banned from the soccer forum and I want this to be reviewed! I feel and know that many of my cards and bans were personal with many posters wanting me banned and they found a mod more than willing to do this!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm not happy to let this proceed as currently set out.

If you want to dispute your ban from the Soccer forum, and assuming you've already discussed it with the mod who banned you, start another thread setting out clearly the reason why you feel the action taken was unjustified.

Before you do, think very carefully about whether you want to go down the road of accusing someone of bullying you. Bullying is something we have no tolerance for; by the same token, we don't take kindly to false accusations of bullying.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement