Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamb Warming Box

Options
  • 20-01-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Can someone tell me are lamb warming boxes available in Ireland and if so what would one cost

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me are lamb warming boxes available in Ireland and if so what would one cost

I know you said buy...

You can make one handy enough, there are instructions/plans on Google I think. There is a thread on either The Farming Forum, or British Farming Forum about them at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭karolmc100

Thanks but have no interest in making one prefer to buy one that will last and wont let you down when needed most. I see Solway make a decent one in England but not sure if this is available over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Cran

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Thanks but have no interest in making one prefer to buy one that will last and wont let you down when needed most. I see Solway make a decent one in England but not sure if this is available over here

Farm relief import solway products, prob best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭mikefoxo

You can make one handy enough, there are instructions/plans on Google I think. There is a thread on either The Farming Forum, or British Farming Forum about them at the moment.

Went looking for the thread and said I'd post a link if people were interested
    http://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/lamb-warming-box.16240/#post-286824

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dave747

• Advertisement
Advertisement