Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drivers Licence ??

Options
  • 20-01-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

I swapped my Irish drivers License in Saskatchewan in April 2013 .As part of the process i had to surrender my license to obtain a Canadian one .
    I didn't mind so much as my Irish License was due to expire in November anyway .
    Now i realize that the NDLS have changed their process of applying for or renewing your license and that i am required to present myself at my local office
    . This is impossible as i will not be back in Ireland until some time in 2015 .
    What are my options as i dont want to lose my Full irish licence and the NDLS website states that i cannot swap a Canadian License for an Irish one .

Comments

Advertisement