Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google drive

Options
  • 20-01-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I've uploaded some photos from my sd card onto my laptop. I then synced them to my Google drive. I can them view them from my phone via Google drive. However if I go into my gallery and then to the drive folder they're not there and it won't allow me to refresh. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Oh my phone is a HTC one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

ptogher14 wrote: »
    I've uploaded some photos from my sd card onto my laptop. I then synced them to my Google drive. I can them view them from my phone via Google drive. However if I go into my gallery and then to the drive folder they're not there and it won't allow me to refresh. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Oh my phone is a HTC one.

When you say gallery, are you talking about the gallery an the phone itself? I use Google Drive all the time on my HTC as well but never for pictures I must admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

Yea in the gallery on the phone there's a Google drive folder but I can't open any pictures in it or refresh it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I'm not terribly familiar with Android, but is there an option in the Accounts & Sync section in the phone settings to Sync? Make sure Auto Sync is switched on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

ptogher14 wrote: »
    Yea in the gallery on the phone there's a Google drive folder but I can't open any pictures in it or refresh it

Hmmm . . . not sure so. I tried with some images on my Drive there but only oprion I could see was to make them available offline which isn't the same thing. I have no Drive folder in my Pictures gallery.

Advertisement