Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of blade is this?

• 20-01-2014 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Novice here so don't be too cruel:)

Got a Christmas present and I need new blades to fit the razor. It only came with one blade unfortunately.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

What razor is it? The blade looks like a long shavette blade.

These should do the job but I can't garauntee it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

As HeF said, looks like a shavette blade.
    There are a few types and some even work with a DE or safety blade snapped in half.

Pop up a picture of the razor itself (especially the blade holding part) and we should be able to confirm.
    Do you have any more details/name on the box or razor itself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

I think it's AMA is the maker if that makes any sense. Was on shaving.ie link and it really opened my mind. If I can stick with this shaver/blades for a few months, I'd invest in something better in the future.

Here's a pic of the shaver, and thks for the help btw!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Although I've not seen that particular brand of shavette before, I think the blades I posted the link to should work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I believe AMA is a brand used in the hair/barber trade. They do have their own blades.

http://www.salon-services.com/page/search/?s=ama#filterkey=brand&brand=|comma|BR_AMA&page=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Thks lads. So I'm after shavette blades. Thanks again for the help.

Advertisement