Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - Reset it for sale

• 21-01-2014 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought the above device a few weeks before Christmas to give to a family member. I opened it and set it up and put in a gmail account. Turned out the family member got another device so I want to sell the samsung. It's never been used but it has been set up with a gmail account. How do I reset this back to original or do I have to? Advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Settings -> Backup & Reset -> Factory data reset

(or possibly Settings -> Accounts -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

Excellent, thank you pizzahead77. I will try that later and let you know how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

Thank you Pizzahead77. Your instructions worked perfectly!

Advertisement