Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad batch of formula?

Options
  • 21-01-2014 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My little one had been having reallybad nappies for the past couple of days but is in a great mood and eating fine. I just realised that the nappies coincides with a new tub of formula (not sleeping at night due to nappies). Going to buy pre-made liquid today but does anyone think it could be bad formula or just a tummy bug?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I think it's more likely to be a tummy bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

Probably just a tummy bug, wouldnt hurt to try a different tub... im assuming you checked the use by date as it sometimes happens that the milk is expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Yeah checked the date and it's all fine. Probably is just a tummy bug but couldn't ignore the coincidence. Will get new formula today anyway - better safe than covered in poop!

Advertisement