Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Dev meetup?

• 21-01-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭

Would people be interested in a meetup/drinks for the game dev's? Both current and aspiring?

It could be useful to get people to start networking and even kickstart some projects? We could try and find a location that would be laptop friendly or similar and maybe people could show what they are working on?

Any interest in this?

Ever seen so many question marks in one post? :D

Are you up for a game dev meetup? 12 votes

Yes! Lets meet up!
    0% 0 votes
    No, I'm a basement coder and I like it that way
    100% 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Could be interesting indeedy !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

I'd be interested in this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Yep, would be good. I'm way out in the hinterlands of donegal though, and trying to get this thing finished before my brain shorts out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,183 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Depending on the where and when, I'd be up for it.

How about Athlone central to everything ... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27 foobally

I've yet to finish my first game (but it's nearly there now), but yes I'd be interested. I'm in Waterford by the way with no car, so it might be awkward location wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 kevin.mullally

Hey, ive recently started working on a little project with a friend of mine. Were just trying to make something simple first to get the hang of everything. Id definatly be up for a chat over a pint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 420Sw4gBro9000

https://twitter.com/DubLUDO

My mate is into game design he goes to this group.

Advertisement