Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land fill sites for soil

Options
  • 21-01-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi guys.

We have about 1.5 ton of topsoil. I called several waste management companies and none take soil.
    I called the county council too. But after 4x times calling they never got back to me.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

It is already on adverts and gumtree with little luck so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Tougher sand and gravel have a disused pit near Kilcullen that use to take top soil,building rubble, garden waste(grass,trees bushes). Been a few years since I had to go there so maybe a phone call to them might sort you out.(045)499077.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Jessica86 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

We have about 1.5 ton of topsoil. I called several waste management companies and none take soil.
    I called the county council too. But after 4x times calling they never got back to me.
    Anyone have any suggestions?

It is already on adverts and gumtree with little luck so far.

If you hang on to it until March when people start planting and preparing allotments you'll off load it easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

Orion wrote: »
    If you hang on to it until March when people start planting and preparing allotments you'll off load it easily.

I was just about to say this :P

Advertisement