Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos catalogue delivery?

Options
  • 21-01-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Came home one day last week (or maybe over the weekend) to find an Argos catalogue (the latest one) sitting on my doorstep. Is this a new service being offered by Argos, or did one of my neighbours accidentally leave it with me? Did anybody else take delivery of a catalogue recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Ya, same happened here. Thought a neighbour might have dropped in a spare one - obviously not! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

It seems such a waste of money (and paper) - most people have access to an Argos catalogue. I'm not sure if it encourages more buying or is just used as a weight in the recycling bin....seems a waste though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

corblimey wrote: »
    Came home one day last week (or maybe over the weekend) to find an Argos catalogue (the latest one) sitting on my doorstep. Is this a new service being offered by Argos, or did one of my neighbours accidentally leave it with me? Did anybody else take delivery of a catalogue recently?

Where you based? I'm in Lucan and I got 2 in a bag last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

They were giving them out at traffic lights in Mahon on Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Yeah, we got one dropped on the step Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

The whole Argos concept was great until the internet came along.

Advertisement