Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the special offer?

Options
  • 21-01-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

My boyfriend just showed me the first bill we received from eircom. It was received about 10 days ago but my boyfriend just looked at it and shoved it in the drawer. Irregardless of that I'm wondering why the bill was wrong. We signed up in November and were connected December 18th. The bill is for €57.19. We signed up for unlimited efibre broadband, which was advertised as €35 per month for 6 months and then €50 per month after that in an 18 month contract. Just wondering why our agreed price wasn't on the bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Wellyd wrote: »
    My boyfriend just showed me the first bill we received from eircom. It was received about 10 days ago but my boyfriend  just looked at it and shoved it in the drawer. Irregardless of that I'm wondering why the bill was wrong. We signed up in November and were connected December 18th. The bill is for €57.19. We signed up for unlimited efibre broadband, which was advertised as €35 per month for 6 months and then €50 per month after that in an 18 month contract. Just wondering why our agreed price wasn't on the bill?
    Hi Wellyd

In some cases the bill is in advance and a part period charge can occur for when your service was activated to the date of commencement of the month in advance. If you would like to PM me your account number I'll double check this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement