Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to bring my younger cousin out in Dublin on a thursday night

Options
  • 21-01-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hey hopefully someone can help. My cousins over from London. Im 29, he is 21. He wants to go on the pull, so am looking for a place where I wont feel too old and he won't feel too young! Not too bothered about the music, although electronic would be preferred. Not coppers though!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Twisted pepper...abbey street... not sure how good for being on the pull tho!

Bernard Shaw for pub. (camden st area)

Whelan's (camden st area) always good craic not electronic music tho

If you were jus looking to pull id say maybe D2, or Dicey's garden, good enough, (harcourt st)

If it were me id stay around camden st / harcourt st ... plenty of options, wouldnt worry about feeling old in any of the above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Coppers

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ibrahimovic

That's great. Appreciate it! Will probably stay around Harcourt street. I like twisted pepper but it's not really great for pulling which Is his priority!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

21 on a Thursday he'll fit right in, student nights starting back, etc... Make sure your clean shaven at 29, might make you feel younger! ;) Village/Palace on a Thursday are/were the places to be.

Advertisement