Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Arklow while its raining

• 21-01-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi, I'm in Arklow for the next two hours while I wait for the train. I've already walked Bridgewater a few times and have just finished my lunch. Can anyone recommend anything to do or worth seeing around the place? Preferably something that doesn't involve me standing out in the rain and getting wet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Hi, I'm in Arklow for the next two hours while I wait for the train. I've already walked Bridgewater a few times and have just finished my lunch. Can anyone recommend anything to do or worth seeing around the place? Preferably something that doesn't involve me standing out in the rain and getting wet.

Thanks.

The Maritime Museum is over in the Bridgewater building? Or the cinema might be showing something?

Advertisement