Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posters of Aircraft

Options
  • 21-01-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

Does anybody know where I could get my hands on large landscape posters for civilian aircraft. I was looking for one of an Aer Lingus A330 and cant find anything even close!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭folbotcar

In the past I would have suggested writing to Aer Lingus and asking. There was a time when they would happily send out a pack. Not sure if they still do it.

But if drawings suit you. I suggest: http://greypencils.com/profile.htm You have to pay of course.

They have a good selection of Aer Lingus pictures including A330s.

If it's a photo you want. I suppose you could download a photo from the net and get it printed in landscape by someone with the appropriate equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Winglets787

Thanks for the link, problem solved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭folbotcar

Yes Andy does some nice work. If I had money I'd commission him to do a painting of me heroically aviating.

Advertisement