Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre upgrade for my area

Options
  • 21-01-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

is there any where i can  find out when i can get  efibre. last september i was told november in november i was told december.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DAVE222 wrote: »
    is there any where i can  find out when i can get  efibre. last september i was told november in november i was told december.
    Hi DAVE222

If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Alan, can you check this for me too? Hoping for some updates. Also any updates on pipe issues ping etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

Alan , I also would like to know about e fiber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DAVE222 wrote: »
    Hi DAVE222

If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

Hi DAVE222

I can see that your area is definitely on the list scheduled to be installed in 2014 however there is no indication of a more specific timeframe I'm afraid.

efibre operations have advised that when there is no approximate timeframe on this the best indication we can offer for now is that it should be done before the end of this year. I'm aware this news may be quite disappointing considering what you have previously been advised but I must assure you that it is the most concise at this moment in time.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement