Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomadation search

Options
  • 21-01-2014 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Im looking for temporary accomadation in northside of cork city. Maybe for a month of so. Can also be in countryside as I have a car. Have been looking on daft.ie but there is nothing great available and quiet expensive. A room is all I need and wouldnt be there much. Will need it for just month or so. Would only be able to pay about 50 a week. Any suggestions or offers would be greatly a appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

Suggestions:

1/ Try http://www.rent.ie they have Short Lets & Share optoins- not sure if it's the same stuff posted on daft.ie.

2/ Check on notice boards in local shops of the areas you want to live. Long shot but worth a punt.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I don't think you'll get anything for €50 a week.

A long term letting of a room would cost more than that and you'd expect short term to be more expensive.

Advertisement