Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Dragon Belfast

Options
  • 21-01-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Im just wondering is there anyone in the republic who does Japense style as well as they do in White Dragon in Belfast ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

White Dragon is hands down the best there's a reason he has such a long waiting list and people flying from all over the world to get his works on them.

But if you can't be bothered waiting the second best in Ireland at Japanese is Joe Myler imo.

Paul Aherne has done some nice Japanese work aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I would agree with Marty, at the moment there is no one to touch Chris Crooks for Japanese in Ireland.

Keep an eye on All Star tattoo in Limerick, Ross has brought some brilliant Japanese artists over as guests in the last few years!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Cheers guys
    Have you any idea of what price it is in White Dragon,
    Obvisouly your ayig more for better work ,

THanks

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

130 an hour sterling the last i heard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Cheers guys
    Have you any idea of what price it is in White Dragon,
    Obvisouly your ayig more for better work ,

THanks

£130 sterling or something around that.

Realistically you'd have ages to save and you could get something pretty sizeable done too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Think it's up to £140 or even £150 now for new customers. He seems to be really fast though - he usually puts up the length of the sitting with photos of his work, and I'm amazed at what he can pull off in six hours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

innad wrote: »
    Think it's up to £140 or even £150 now for new customers. He seems to be really fast though - he usually puts up the length of the sitting with photos of his work, and I'm amazed at what he can pull off in six hours!

For me that would be worth it for a one session tattoo but to pay that amount and have to wait months or even a year to get it finished wouldn't be worth it.

Advertisement