Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple II 5.25" drive

Options
  • 21-01-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Folks, I picked up an Apple IIc with a dead internal drive. Seems to make lots of noise but wont read or format any disks. Does anyone have a drive they'd like to sell?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have to close this thread as you have below the post count to use the Marketplace, you need 100 posts to do so.
    Not only that but I'm not sure a retrogaming forum is the right place.
    That said, I know some members have an interest in this sort of thing, so I'll leave it up for a while, in case someone can assist you.
    Should a further review of the rules mean the thread has to be deleted, then so be it though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement